See job description for details
Now it's your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We're looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we'll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
To oversee and lead the Client Services for CIB clientele which manage and grow our existing client accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships and delivering client objectives.
- Organise and supervise the work of the assigned team to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner, within the agreed SLA and is consistent with operating procedures and policy to minimise operations risk.
- Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to assigned team to support their overall development.
- Promote the organisation's values and ethics in all activities within the team in order to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the bank.
- Provide inputs and implement policies, systems and procedure for the assigned team so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Participate in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet department requirements, policies and quality standards.
- Provide periodical report and management information for effective decision making.
- Assist other department by providing appropriate delivery and support function.
- Ensure efficient error free processing of transactions with strict compliance to policies and within the agreed SLAs.
- Minimise operations risks for the Bank by ensuring that all transactions that are processed comply fully with underlying customer or internal instructions.
- Ensuring conformance to internal procedures / policies / guidelines and local and international norms and regulations as applicable
- Undertaking all daily-processing activities related to a particular product or sub function in CS
- Assist other departments by providing appropriate delivery and support functions
- Providing periodical reports and management information for effective decision making
- Must be able to maintain a culture of discipline and open communication within the team
- Pursue opportunities for enhancing operational efficiencies, customer service and operational controls by identifying process improvements
- Support in enhancing and modifying the existing procedures, analyse and resolve non-routine operational problems often requiring research and involvement of other functional experts
The key objective of the Sector Head of Client Services would be to monitor day to day team performance as a liaison between clients and other internal departments of the bank.
Sector Head of Client Services would manage the team to enhance the client experience by assuring service quality and providing the business with operational and administrative support.
Sector Head of Client Services would also provide advisory service to educate the direct report and developing their skills
Sector Head of Client Services will manage the complete sector of CIB clients which includes
- Act as first escalation point to client trade product & service requests and manage to provide appropriate service either directly or by interacting with other Internal Departments.
- Monitor the team to assure back hand support to Operations teams on:-
- Client Correspondence
- Exception handling
- Trade related referrals
- Review transactional referrals and ensure deviation/clarifications are addressed by customer and/or adequate approval is in place as per the delegation authority prior to sending transaction for processing. Ensuring Zero Ops loss/near miss, income leakage and target zero high risk error and satisfactory rating in all audits-INA/RMU/OCS.
- Attend to complex client issues and grievances, resolve and provide solution in coordination with Rm and Trade Solutions Advisory as deem fit.
- Monitor the team performance to mitigate the factors that resulted in the client complaint/ grievance. Target zero complaints, adherence to TAT standards as agreed with business.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements with clients in order to manage client expectations.
- Review the SLAs at agreed frequency to ensure smooth operations and scheduled delivery of services.
- Sign-off on trade related documents and bank letters in accordance with the delegation authority.
- Assure timely and effective communications to be maintained with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for all custodian items and spot check reports as per bank policies and procedures. Ensuring Nil breaches in housekeeping (reconciliations, tracers, DCFCL etc.)
- Support the business in any remediation projects.
- Propose any areas of improvement guarding the risk factors attached to them.
Qualifications Minimum Qualification
- University Degree in Commerce or Banking.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a Bank with an exposure to Banking Operations with an exposure to different facet of Trade Finance.
- Knowledge of general Banking principles.
- Good working knowledge of Back-office operating procedures, ICC rules such as UCPDC, ISP, URDG & URC.
- Excellent communication skills both in written / spoken at all levels.
- Analytical, Self-motivated, energetic, flexible, dynamic, problem-solver, ready to work in a challenging environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a cooperative team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency are of high importance