See job description for details
Implementation of the group wide ESG strategy within FAB. Support to get ESG priorities embedded in FAB's business objectives, policies and product development by providing ESG related intelligence, advisory and guidance to the organisation to help them meeting the Banks ESG aspirations and ambitions. Setting, monitoring and supporting implementation of ESG commitments to ensure full adherence with all aspects and obligations.
Contribute to the development and implementation of the Bank's ESG strategy and plans to achieve ongoing improvement in performance. Generic Accountability
• Contributing develop and implement FAB's ESG strategy
• Assist in creating an ESG culture in FAB
• Data and quantitative expertise
• Strong stakeholder management focus
• Good understanding market trends, stats etc.
• Strong communication skills Job Specific Accountabilities
• Follow the latest ESG trends, market analysis, regulatory changes
• Work closely with the ESG strategy team to ensure strategy is aligned with market changes in the ESG space
• Create a robust plan to align FAB with market trends and regulatory changes
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders to understand the appetite for ESG and related initiatives
• Ensure ESG Learning team incorporates market insights in order to train and create awareness amongst employees
• Develop external profile of ESG together with Marketing and Communication team
Prepare ESG analysis for internal and external stakeholders (customers, RM's)
Qualifications Minimum Qualification
- Must have Bachelor's degree but ideally a Master in Business Administration, Economics Econometrics, Data Mining or Science, or any other relevant finance degree or diploma.
- Developed high technical, analytical, collaboration, stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise and understanding of ESG
- Should possess a solid understanding of change management and transformation
- Optimal at least 5 years' experience working with analytics in a financial organization, large company, university or government body such as central bank, regulator etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with ESG