Provide support to Engineering system users to ensure improve business efficiency and productivity. Identify and communicate business needs and translate Engineering business requirements into technical system requirements and functional specifications. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Administers loading and validation of all data classes for Engineering domain in to the corporate database in line with ADNOC Onshore Engineering Standards, data loading workflow and validation procedures while assuring data completeness.
- Review and update database codes and coordinate with ITD to populate the agreed naming and coding data to assure compliance with Engineering Standards.
- Map process flows and ensure proper integration, testing, and system documentation.
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user needs and understanding of business processes.
- Grant access rights in line with approved security levels.
- Coordinates the installation and setup of Engineering Systems.
- Manages data loading, validation and generates reports as required.
- Identifies and report missing and inconsistent data and ensure correct invalid data while reporting on data completeness performance and area of non-conformances to initiate remedial action.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Provide input for preparation of the Department/ Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
- Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Department / Section's work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function .
- Comply with the ADNOC Onshore/ ADNOC HSE procedure requirements
- Report all incident and occupational illness to line supervisor.
- If aware of any unsafe practice or condition, or if in any doubt about the safety of any situation, immediately consult their Line supervisor.
- Carryout the emergency responsibilities in line with the respective roles as per the emergency organization
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Internal
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management
- Frequent contact with Senior Engineer (Engineering Systems).
- Frequent contacts with Project teams to exchange information and participate in data modeling exercises.
- Regular contact with assets, direct reports and peers
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Minimum Qualification
- Frequent contact with service providers /Vendors/Contractors.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor degree in Management Information System (MIS), Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline.
4 years' experience in Rational Database Management System (RDBMS), business analysis techniques, information modelling tools within a large industry preferably oil & gas