Now it's your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We're looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we'll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
Full stack Solution Architect with total of 10+ years' experience will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and designing digital products solution and services to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology.
As Solution Architect, you will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Business Analyst and Engineers to co-develop the digital products. Key Accountailities
- Responsible for creating HLD and LLD for mobile application platform including backend and integrated services.
- Work closely with Head of Cross Business Unit as well as different IT teams to drive secure architecture design both high level and low level (HLD/LLD) and technology decisions.
- Ownership and fully accountable about solution design and translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- Introduce and maintain best practice and technologies to ensure the product stays on the leading edge of technology.
- Utilize a mix of open Source and commercial technologies to create the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one in alignment with the bank's policies and procedures and in alignment with different teams within the bank.
- Lead multiple development teams while delivering best in class enterprise grade software solutions across a breadth of different platform and technologies.
- Collaborate and facilitate integration with other teams and products within the bank including risk , security and compliance.
- Manage and mentor agile teams through motivation, engagement and leading.
- Foster a digital culture of knowledge sharing, job pride and collaboration
- Develop the team's capability by suggesting improvements and providing honest and instant feedback
- Define and update the skillset and responsibilities required for each of the roles in the team
- Contribute to the recruitment process, technical interviews, RFP and ARB bank process.
- Advice the business on the implications of utilizing particular technologies including the advantages and disadvantages
- Lead the technical solution within the technical team through knowledge sharing sessions and Geek-Talks.
- Be a technology thought leader within the digital team and the bank, suggesting and advocating new technologies to deliver business benefit.
Qualifications Minimum Experience
- Solution Architect should be coming from development background and role with minimum of 5+ years' experience in software development lifecycle holding roles such as Senior Developer.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience as Solution Architect in digital platform specially microservices architecture
- Minimum 5+ years of product development using Agile SCRUM methodology
- Excellent programming skills in at least 2 modern programming languages/ frameworks, such as Java Node.JS,
- Infrastructure knowledge including Single Sign On, LDAP, LAMP, Search & Authentication Technologies
- Experiences of engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, Dev-Ops, building highly scalable applications, application security.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Being a participant in technical communities such as external/internal meetups e.g., speak at conferences, author books and blog posts is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Masters preferred
- Architecture certification (architecture certification from any of AWS, Microsoft, Google, etc.) preferred