Assistant Credit Analyst
Arab Trade Financing Program
Sunday, February 27, 2022 - 12:00 - Saturday, December 31, 2022 - 12:00
Key Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Monitor developments in the markets and assess impact on portfolio.
- Counterparty credit reviews on a wide range of banks and recommend credit limits based on the Programs methodology and conduct periodic credit limit reviews.
- Conduct first level credit risk analysis for Financial Institutions.
- Report significant business events, financial trends, industry developments and other relevant issues relating to financial position of clients.
- Assist in special credit related assignments and projects, as required.
- Any other activity assigned or requested by the Department Director, or ATFP management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance from a reputed university. Specialized certificates is a plus.
- 5 years experience in Financial Institutions counterparty credit risk related work.
- Knowledge of Financial Institutions credit risk and understanding of macroeconomic indicators. Good communication skills with ability to work in teams.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, French is an added advantage.
All applications should be sent with latest CV/resume and a recent photo to email@example.com.
Due to large number of applications, we will contact only the selected candidates.