Assistant Vice President, Internal Audit
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 20 Jan 19
Our client, a leading investment group, spread across the Middle East, Africa, and Europe is looking for an Assistant Vice President, Internal Audit. As an AVP, Internal Audit, the incumbent will be responsible for planning, conducting, and reporting on risk-based financial, operational and compliance audits of all business units and support functions.
- Plan and conduct substantive audits of balances and transactions, including investment deals, to assess the completeness and accuracy of group's accounting records and the fair presentation of its results.
- Plan and conduct compliance audits which test the adequacy and effectiveness of the bank's policies, procedures and internal control systems.
- Evaluate audit findings and identify and report on any actual or potential internal control weaknesses.
- Prepare and maintain neat and clearly referenced files of audit working papers.
- Bachelor degree in a numerate discipline
- A relevant professional qualification is preferred.
- Ability to find, analyze and interpret complex information.
- Knowledge of banking, management and accounting practices.
Interested candidates, please apply to this advertisement or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*