Associate / Senior Associate, Infrastructure Portfolio Management, SWF, Abu Dhabi, UAE
About our client
Our client is a prestigious, growing, global investment firm, based in Abu Dhabi. They are looking for an Associate/Senior Associate to join their growing Portfolio Management team that covers their international infrastructure investments.
The client's portfolio consists of more than 30 investments spread across the EMEA, Americas and Asia-Pacific, and as such this is an exciting opportunity to be involved in managing a large and active portfolio. This role would report into the Head of Portfolio Management. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Involvement in all aspects of the asset management of all infrastructure investments executed by the firm
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on all operational and financial performance of assets
- Working with the value creation team to develop and deliver the expected returns of such investments
- Represent the firm to the market, to partners and to all relevant stakeholders and relevant authorities
- Support the internal audit team in the development of internal audit plans, facilitate the execution of the plan and overseeing the implementation of the internal audit findings
- An experienced professional at a top-tier management consulting firm, private equity firm or specialist real asset advisory firm
- Significant experience in building and assessing financial models
- Strong PowerPoint skills. Ability to take financial data and present it in an intuitive and summarized format
- Communication skills and friendly demeanour. The job would require liaising with business developers, understanding their financial projections of their existing assets, stress-testing their assumptions with them in a collaborative fashion.
- Process management. The job would require reaching out to multiple parties frequently and getting required information on time on 30+ assets - all of which have their unique characteristics.
- Strong analytics. Also have the ability to step out of the weeds and understand the strengths and weaknesses of the entire portfolio.
- Strong financial background with strategic thinking and attention to details