The Communications team oversees the whole of ADGM’s external and internal communications, content development, media management, all editorial needs, social media messages and engagement, and crisis communications. This position is responsible for developing and managing the communications activities and plans for ADGM, across key global markets in Europe, US and Asia. This function will support the Communications team in strengthening ADGM’s reputation as a global leader and International Financial Centre. She/he will work very closely with the International PR, Marketing Comms and Social media teams.
- Strengthen ADGM’s global presence, maintain excellent relationships with key international media and develop new media rapport for ADGM
- Write exceptional quality of editorial (in English) for op-editorials, annual reports, press releases, corporate speeches.
- Develop content and messages for ADGM authorities and business streams
- Create and Manage media interviews, enquires, media events; identify strategic media channels to tell the stories of ADGM
- Manage regular internal communications activities
- Measure and analyse communications activities
- Design, build, test, execute and deploy special PR/Communications campaigns
- Support crisis communications plans