• Coordinating daily with the Director, Finance Department to follow up the implementation of the institutional tasks assigned to the department, and prioritize projects and distribute the work within the framework of the organizational structure of the Department, which consists of the Accounts Division and the Settlement Division.
• Participating as required in the activities of task forces and steering committees on information technology projects, regulatory and administrative development, risk management and strategic planning.
• Assist in implementing the financial regulations of the Fund and supervise the preparation and issuance of financial reports and statements for the Fund's activities.
• Engaging in the preparation of studies and participation in events in the areas of competence of the Finance Department.
• Assist in the development and compilation of the department annual plans and compilation of annual administrative budgets, and any other tasks assigned to support the department's efforts.
Educational, professional and experience qualifications:
• Master's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or IT systems from a reputed university.
• A professional qualification in accounting from recognized association (CA, CMA, CPA) is preferred.
• At least 10 years of relevant experience in similar areas of work at a leadership level in regional, international or local institutions known for their high level of financial and administrative discipline and organized institutional work.
• Has high skills in communication, research and writing studies and reports in the areas of lending, investment, accounting, auditing, management and risk management.
• Proficiency in Arabic and English is a must. French is an added advantage.
• Demonstrated leadership, balanced and serious personality responsive to business requirements and adapt to the changes and the continuous development of working methods.
The Fund provides a package of benefits to the vacancy in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes salary, house allowance, furniture allowance, travel tickets and contribution to children's education, medical and life insurance expenses.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.