• Coordinating daily with the Director of the Support Services Department to follow up the implementation of work plans and prioritize tasks and assign responsibilities, distributed amongst three main functional areas: Human Resources, Administration services and Information Technology.
• Engaging in the implementation of the human resources functions, and control compliance with related rules and procedures and propose procedural measures to deal with the latest developments in staffing requirements and services of employees.
• Supervising the implementation of the functions of government relations and respond to the requirements of the departments according to the work plans developed for the various events organized by the Fund and deal with issues as they develop.
• Participating in the different task forces and committees and carrying out studies in the areas of competence of the Department.
• Assisting in developing annual plans, administrative budget and any other tasks assigned to support the efforts of the Department.
• Developing the support services regulations in the Fund and update administrative instructions and manuals.
• Developing work methods and improving the departments' information systems to keep pace with the development of the Fund's activities and improve the efficiency of the institutional performance.
• Assisting in managing relations and communication with the official authorities in the host country in line with the role of the Fund as a leading regional Arab institution.
• Developing work methods and updating the financial information systems to support achieve the vision of the Fund to be a fully electronic administration, in line with the development of the activities of the Fund and raising the efficiency of institutional performance.
Qualifications and practical experience required:
• Master of Business Administration or equivalent from a reputed university.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant disciplines of administration, finance, information systems, human resources or similar areas of work at a supervisory level in financial, regional, international or government institutions, known for their high level of discipline and regulated institutional work.
• Highly skilled in communication and negotiations.
• Proficiency in both Arabic and English. French is an added advantage.
• Balanced personality, active, serious, responsible, committed and positive in working in a team, dependable, able to respond to the needs and pressures of work and adapt to the continuous development of work methods and techniques and progress to keep pace with professional developments.
The Fund provides a package of benefits to the vacancy in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes salary, house allowance, furniture allowance, travel tickets and contribution to children's education, medical and life insurance expenses.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.