The role requires a focused and disciplined individual with experience and the skill set to manage a portfolio of risk delivered from client flow via e-channels. Role assumes responsibility for electronic market making and distribution of liquidity across multiple internal and external venues and the development of strategies aimed at maximizing revenue opportunities from flow business.
The candidate will work with product managers to ensure that new products and services satisfy client requirements , are aligned with the strategic goals of FAB globally, and strive to put FAB at the forefront of innovations within its chosen markets.
The candidate should be a self-starter and be willing to assume responsibilities outside normal spectrum of trading duties. They will show strength in strategic thinking to create, test and deploy value added and innovative solutions to external clients, internal stakeholders and intra-bank departmental units. The candidate should be motivated to succeed and drive business via the electronic channels and have the ability to deliver messages to wider audiences through presentations as well as individual conversations.
- Responsible for price construction, hedging strategies and risk management across eFX electronic venues;
- Monitoring inventory and cash flow positions in murex to ensure they are within desk approved limits;
- Monitoring pricing engine to ensure accurate and continuous pricing to client venues;
- Monitoring end-to-end STP flows to ensure accuracy of mapping, scalability of flow, and accurate reflection of PnL and risk positions;
- Assist the product team in developing or enhancing the functionality of the product suite;
- Work closely with sales and enablement functions to answer pricing or client onboarding queries;
- Answering any queries from Market Risk or Product Control teams to ensure compliance with risk limits and accurate reflection of PnL.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or related discipline.
- 5+ years relevant experience in Global Markets or Vendor equivalent;
- Strong Microsoft office skills including VBA/Macro development;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical background. Aptitude for/ strong understanding of technical functional initiatives/projects;
- Experience with Murex a plus