This role supports the Financial Director in running the Finance Shared Services function, by completing the month end accounting process, production of group consolidated reporting and management information for decision making purposes, and other ad hoc financial information as required.
- Manage and continuously enhance the Shared Services cost allocation model, including cost driver basis across tenant/entities.
- Monitor the customer chargeback model monthly spend vs budget and recommend improvement for visibility, cost savings and reporting.
- Prepare financial models and analysis for business needs on current and upcoming business opportunity.
- Oversee the General Accounting team, to support all FBPs for month end activity and preparation of management reports.
- Assist in the development of budgets and forecasts for shared services.
- Liaison with auditors for interim review, year-end audit and ADHOC requirements
- Be responsible for completing all month end related tasks as per the deadline and circulating the P&L reports to the departments each month
- Liaise with FBP's to ensure consistent balance sheet presentation and review across the Group.
- Prepare and review balance sheet schedules each month and perform necessary corrections if required in the books of accounts
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.