Excellent international opportunity for you to utilise your strong Trade finance sanctions knowledge working in a fantastic location! Ideally you will work in a large banking group and have dealt with Trade finance and global markets sanctions issues.
- Reporting to the Head of Sanctions, Financial Crime Compliance, the main responsibilities of this role is to support the business areas covering Sanctions High Risk Advisory for the Group and ensure to factor sanctions evasion typologies while developing policies and procedures.
- Act as the primary interface to the Trade Finance and Global Market Banking by supporting and advising on a range of Sanctions compliance matters.
- Managing complex cases and manage investigations into suspected Sanctions violations/breaches.
- Act as a back up in providing services to all business lines in the UAE and international offices, in coordination with International Compliance team
- The role holder may from time to time be assigned to other managerial tasks within Financial Crime Compliance to support divisional requirements.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Sanctions High Risk Advisory must be able to build and maintain productive business relationships with regulators and management across the regions must have strong project management skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across the regions to effectively deliver the role purpose.