The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), is an Arab regional organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Its main objective is laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries. AMF is seeking to recruit a “Dealer, Fixed Income” in the Investment Department.
Act as a member of the fixed income unit and work with other colleagues in the treasury division by assisting to manage the surplus liquidity through the deployment of funds in fixed income instruments and monitoring of the assigned investment portfolios.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide bonds investment services to all investment portfolios through selecting and executing suitable bonds investment in accordance with the relevant investment objectives of each portfolio
- Monitor the AMF's bonds portfolios through daily reviewing the valuation, performance, interest rates, maturity, characteristics and risk parameters relative to benchmarks in order to secure the timely identification of any potential discrepancies, define their causes and recommend the appropriate course of action and available solutions.
- Continuously monitor the downgrade/upgrade of the bonds holdings and report exceptions and ensure the system is updated.
- Generate reports on bonds portfolios managed by the AMF.
- Carry out any other work assignments relevant to the Division.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Investment Management from a reputable university.
- Professional designation of CFA is preferable. Professional dealing certificate is an advantage.
- 3 years of experience in fixed income investment management.
Qualifications and practical experience and skills.
- Ability to follow and comply with work-related policies, procedures, and processes.
- Data Gathering & Analysis skills
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to follow and comply with work policies, procedures, and processes
- Letters, correspondence, and report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and plan for own work schedule
- Professional use of spreadsheets and Bloomberg, Reuters and data services
- Investment research and studies skills
- Securities analysis and modelling Skills
- understanding of financial markets
- Credit Analysis skills
- Bonds dealing skills
- Arabic and English language skills.
The Fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes a tax-free salary, housing allowance, furniture allowance, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.