This role is with one of the leading, safe and reputed Banks in UAE with global presence across GCC, Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
International candidates with appropriate experience in their area of jurisdiction are also welcome to apply.
Potential candidate is expected to possess the essential criteria as below:
- Senior Banker with overall 15 years experience, of which 10 years specifically in Sanctions Compliance.
- Experience in Operationalizing Sanctions across all Banking Business Lines - Retail, Corporate and Investment Banking.
- Experience in managing VPs across various areas of Sanctions - Sanctions Advisory, Alert Advisory, List Management etc.
- Effectively lead and manage the Sanctions Team by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff to maximise performance.
- Manage the implementation of the Group Sanctions Programme within UAE.
- Oversee the local compliance with Group Sanctions policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide sanctions advisory to international branches, in coordination with International Branches Department.
- Own, review and sign off on screening lists deployed on systems.
- Act as an SME on the periodic review and testing of sanctions screening systems.
- Act as the Sanctions SME for the new product review process.
- Act as an SME to support the Compliance Governance Department in developing, maintaining and reviewing Sanctions related policies, procedures and processes.
- Represent the Bank appropriately to Central Bank.
- Good knowledge about Global Sanctions and latest happenings.
Senior candidates with relevant experience may please contact on email@example.com. This position offers attractive tax-free salary and benefits and UAE is one of the most sought destinations for a safe and luxury lifestyle.