Leading GCC Investment Bank looking to grow it's strong M&A and ECM team in the UAE as they continue to extend their market share.
- Chance to join a successful top tier GCC Bank in the UAE carrying out some of the largest M&A and ECM transactions in the Middle East.
- Client is looking to hire a talented Associates and Associate Directors.
- Bankers will be staffed on market leading IPOs, buy side and sell side M&A deals across all sectors and learning from excellent Investment Bankers.
- Role also involves reviewing and running financial models and returns from investment opportunities and supporting origination efforts of the senior team.
- Diverse and challenging role offering amazing exposure to the deal process.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have investment banking experience at a reputable firm preferably within a global mid-market boutique, investment bank or Corporate finance team at a Big 4.
- 2-5 years of full time Investment Banking experience with good exposure to closed M&A deals.
- Experience of the MENA region is desirable but not essential. Candidate needs to be open to UAE based role.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org