Investment Associate, Public Markets, Public & Private Credit, Global Pension Fund, Abu Dhabi, UAE
About our client
Our client is a major global investor based in Abu Dhabi. They are looking for an Investment Associate, to support its public markets strategy and and focus specifically on developing its exciting strategy across Public and Private Credit. The role is based in Abu Dhabi. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Assist Portfolio Manager with all public and private credit portfolios, and other fixed income investments.
- Assist Portfolio Manager in the implementation of the strategy-set along the entire investment process: portfolio construction, manager selection, portfolio and manager monitoring, and risk management.
- Assist investment operations in completing all investment, audit and other investment department reporting requirements.
- Perform analysis, research and due diligence on investment management firms and assist in conducting manager searches.
- Maintain dialogue with current managers to ensure proper oversight of assets, monthly or quarterly conference calls and annual meetings in Abu Dhabi or at offices abroad.
- Ability to formulate and defend independent investment rationale.
- Experience of working on manager selection for either public or private credit investments is a necessity
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills and problem solving competencies