Manager, Provisioning NPA & Budgeting
- Up to GBP0.00 per annum
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Warner Scott Recruitment
- 20 Jan 19
A leading bank based in Abu Dhabi is looking for an experienced candidate to assume the position of Manager, Provisioning NPA (Non-performing Assets) & Budgeting. This role reports to the Head of the department and requires someone with exceptional analytical capabilities, ideally from a blend of credit and finance in terms of background and experience.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
1. Monitoring and managing the monthly provisions / Non Performing Assets meeting, process and controls in coordination with Risk and Business Heads.
2. Coordination with Central Bank Examiners during the Audits and the usual coordination prior and subsequent to the audits.
3. Budgeting for Group Risk Management & Group Compliance Department.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a blend of experience in credit administration / analysis and also a finance background that has incorporated MIS reporting.
Skills / experience required:
- A degree in Accounting / Finance / Business coupled with an accounting qualification.
- At least 10 years experience working within a banking environment within a credit and finance function.
- At least 2-3 years experience in MIS reporting
- Extensive knowledge of banking processes and procedures
- Exceptional excel capabilities
- Knowledge of working with examiners gained from prior experience.