11062 About our client
Our client is an established investment firm looking to expand its high-calibre private equity fund and co-investment investment team in the Middle East, with the addition of this senior leadership role. They are looking to add a senior investment professional to their team based in Abu Dhabi. What the job involves
This role sits within the private markets investment team where you will play a leading role in the private equity fund and co-investments team. The team invests across private equity funds and co-investments globally.
Who we are looking for
- Origination of new fund and co-investments
- Leading the due diligence and investment execution process
- Monitoring the portfolio
- Managing junior team members
- Assisting in establishing and maintaining the investment decision and monitoring framework related to the global private markets program in Private Equity.
- A strong, and wide network of existing relationships with GPs across developed markets
- An excellent investment track record
- Must have experience of investing into a number of GPs in the USA, or Europe or Asia, across both fund and co-investments
- Excellent leadership and relationship management skills
- Track record of leading a team
- Should enjoy working in a growing team with an entrepreneurial, high-performance culture