- Excellent transaction exposure
- Tax-free compensation
About Our Client
Our client, is a tech-focused private equity business based out of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). They have an AUM of USD 350m across Fund I and Principal Investments, and are recruiting an Analyst for Fund II.
The role presents an opportunity to work in a technology focused fund and deploy capital in high growth frontier & emerging markets. The Analyst will be actively involved in investment screening & market research and will assist the team in financial modelling & transaction execution.
The ideal candidate will currently be an Analyst 2 at a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank or at a Top Tier firm and will have the experience of executing M&A transactions across sectors.
Reporting to the Principal, the Analyst will:
- Assist in the deal evaluation and execution; including financial modelling, preparing reports and analysis of the required transaction documents
- Prepare financial reports requiring an understanding of basic accounting concepts, capital and waterfall structures and valuation techniques
- Conduct regular market research and analyse reports and findings
- Contribute to idea generation for the growth & scaling of portfolio businesses
- Support and develop relationships with third parties
- Assist by supporting in the operations and analysis of companies under management
- Perform ad-hoc tasks, as required by the team and contribute with ideas & actions across the wider business
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Business/ Finance / Economics from a reputed Western university
- Have a Master's degree and/or pursuing or completed CFA/CA is a plus
- Have 2-3 years' experience in Corporate Finance / Deals in bulge bracket M&A or a top tier firm is a must; technology sector experience is a plus
- Have strong quantitative and financial modelling skills such as valuation, merger models and DCF models etc.
- Be a Russian speaker - strongly preferred due to the core investment region
- Have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Be entrepreneurial, collaborative and able to flourish in a flat-structure
What's on Offer
Excellent transaction exposure, tax-free compensation
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MP29069Z