Senior Analyst / Associate / Senior Associate, International Private Markets, Abu Dhabi, UAE
11288 About our client
We are working on an exciting opportunity with a large investment fund based in the Abu Dhabi, UAE. They are looking for an investment professional to join their growing private markets team. The team is extremely well funded and has a global remit to invest across multiple asset classes and geographies.
The team consists of high-calibre investment professionals with backgrounds from a range of blue-chip institutions.
This role is based in the Middle East, where compensation is tax-free for non-US citizens. What the job involves
We are working with a leading Middle Eastern pension fund with a global investment remit, covering developed and emerging markets. They are looking for an investment professional to join their private markets team in Abu Dhabi - to focus on credit investing. The organisation is extremely well funded and has significant funds available to invest across private credit, in both direct investment and manager selection.
Who we are looking for
- Research, analysis and execution of international private credit investments
- Building complex financial models of potential investments and perform complex underwriting of investments
- Produce thorough investment memorandums to present to the committee
- Monitoring of the current portfolio investments
- Some experience of credit is required
- Experience in one or more of the following: investment banking M&A, private equity, credit, co-investments (either in fund manager selection and/or buyouts/co-investments)
- First-class academic track record and good financial modelling skills
- Willingness to be based in the Middle East full time