Our client, a leading financial services organisation with investment banking, capital markets trading and asset management businesses, are looking for an experienced Oracle Database Developer to join a growing, multi-cultural team.
As a member of the application development team - the successful Senior Oracle developer will be responsible for working with the business to design, develop, implement and integrate new technology solutions.
The role will take technical responsibility across all stages of software development from advising the business on best practice design principles through to implementation.
Strong relationship building, communication and technical skills are critical given the nature of the role.
With a new critical migration project on the horizon, candidates need to be Oracle EBS experts, specifically with regard to Oracle Fusion Financials, and will have an opportunity to lead a significant greenfield program.
- Bachelor’s / Masters Degree in a relevant field
- Extensive experience working within the Oracle suite of products (Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Application Framework(OAF), JDeveloper, Application Development Framework(ADF), Workflow and BI Publisher etc)
- Expert knowledge on Oracle EBS and Fusion Financials, and beneficial to have migration experience
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal in English is critical to the role
- Detail-oriented with a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Flexible approach to working and strong team player
- Investment banking and capital markets experience is preferred