AIQ is a new joint venture company between ADNOC and Group 42, which focuses on developing artificial intelligence technologies in the United Arab Emirates. AIQ develops and commercializes AI products and applications for the oil and gas industry. It aims in providing end-to-end solutions by using its data, cloud and talents to develop AI solutions that seek to reduce costs and generate revenue for its clients.
AIQ embodies an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit that embraces challenges to push boundaries and seeks to welcome professionals to its team that share the desire to make meaningful and impactful contributions to its mission. Always on the cutting edge of technology, AIQ provides its talent all the opportunities to thrive and excel. Working at AIQ includes dealing with massive data sets, an AI infrastructure that is powered by the latest NVIDIA GPU cloud computing platform and access to limitless computing, storage and network resources. Responsibilities
- Design and implement fullstack services with high availability, scalability and low latency
- Build robust and scalable software from the front end to the storage through micro-services.
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Bachelors + 5 years' experience or Master + 2 years experiences
- Experience with Python, Go , Java or Node "NodeJS" 2y and Frontend Framework (SPA) "Angular" (combined exp with angular, react, Js)
- Clear hands-on mastery in traditional RDBMS (Postgres or MariaDB) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic Stack DynamoDB).
- Data modeling , REST APIs, Microservices architecture Design patterns & Software Architecture, distributed Architecture, event driven development.
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Deep knowledge of one of the following: Python, Java, Scala, C#, C++, Typescript
- Docker, Kubernetes , HPC computing
- Lean/Agile/SCRUM mindset and working experience
- Ability to deliver something valuable with minimum supervision or even clarity
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Git based integration and delivery workflows
- Working experience in Oil &Gas, Geology, Physics, Sciences with Full Stack experience will be an added advantage.
Group Company: ADNOC HQ