Support all Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) activities, pertaining to the successful delivery of the Group's strategic capital projects portfolio to meet the mandate of the Group CEO and overall group objectives.
Provide direction and advice to all Group Companies on Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static). Support the establishment of world class Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) capabilities & practices across the group. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Mechanical Engineering (Static) Engineering
- Contribute to the development of Group Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) Standards and ensuring their implementation across Group Companies.
- Contribute to the continuous review of Group Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) Practices to identify areas of improvements including evaluation and selection of new technologies and best practices.
- Contribute / Lead the implementation of Group Technical Authority Framework for Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) Engineering across Group Companies including technical endorsement of Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) Engineering Authorities.
- Contribute to the development and sustenance of Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) Community of Practice across the Group Companies to facilitate knowledge sharing and improvement.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the technical capability in Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) discipline through the Project Management and Engineering Academy.
- Participate in establishing and administering Group Level Engineering Framework Agreements.
- Participate in audits and assurance reviews for Major Projects to ensure technical compliance and drive value improvement.
- Participate in Cost Optimization Reviews for Major Projects.
- Participate in review and reporting of Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) performance of Concept and FEED Studies for Major Projects.
- Resolution of major issues / deviations related to Group Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) Engineering Standards.
- Participate in technical assessment and evaluation of claims and disputes.
- Provide technical support on Mechanical Engineering (Piping/Static) aspects to the BLDs & Group Companies.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Provide input for preparation of the Function/Division/Department/Section budgets, assist in the implementation of the approved Budget, and work plans to deliver objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
- Implement approved Function/Division/Department/Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the work programs in line with Company and International standards.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Function/Division/Department/ Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures, controls, applicable legislation, and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Minimum Qualification
- Provide inputs to prepare Function/Division/Department/Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline with supporting experience.
- Minimum 12 years of Experience in IOCs/NOCs or Engineering/EPC(M) companies in the relevant discipline and industry, including at least 2 years in addressing technical discipline challenges as Expert / Principal / Discipline Technical Authority.
- Major Project Management / Engineering Experience is essential.
- Good knowledge and experience of internal discipline contribution (Through publications etc.)
Group Company: ADNOC HQ