Support all Pipeline Engineering activities, pertaining to the successful delivery of the Group's strategic capital projects portfolio to meet the mandate of the Group CEO and overall group objectives.
Provide direction and advice to all Group Companies on Pipeline Engineering, support the establishment of world class Pipeline Engineering capabilities & practices across the group. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Pipeline Engineering
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Group standards, guidelines & best practices on Pipeline Engineering.
- Actively promote and lead areas of the Technical Authority rollout for the Pipeline Engineering Discipline.
- Lead the review of current Group practices to identify areas of improvements and opportunities to simplify and streamline delivery.
- Create and drive a culture of Continuous Improvement. Propagate and adopt a LEAN methodology for improvement.
- Ensure consistency in application of International standards and integration with Group standards. Support the Pipeline Engineering competency assessment & management framework.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Discipline Engineering Knowledge community across the Group Companies and the annual skill pool health assessment.
- Provides support & direction on Pipeline Engineering aspects to the BLDs & Group Companies.
- Provide Technical advice to BLD for interface with IPC, MIC, & other group functions.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Provide input for preparation of the Function/Division/Department/Section budgets, assist in the implementation of the approved Budget, and work plans to deliver objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
- Implement approved Function/Division/Department/Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the work programs in line with Company and International standards.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Function/Division/Department/ Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures, controls, applicable legislation, and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Minimum Qualification
- Provide inputs to prepare Function/Division/Department/Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline with supporting experience.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in NOC's/IOC's or EPC(M) companies, including at least 2 years in addressing technical discipline challenges as Expert / Principal / Discipline Technical Authority.
- Major Project Management / Engineering Experience is essential.
- Good knowledge and experience of internal discipline contribution (Through publications etc)
Group Company: ADNOC HQ