ADNOC is one of the world's leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us.
By working together every day, we're bringing energy to life. Company: ADNOC Logistics & Services Job Title: Specialist, HSE (Hail & Ghasha) JOB PURPOSE:
Provide HSE support for Hail & Gasha Projects with regards to the HSE compliance and other legal requirement.
Ensure proper communication and monitoring to the compliance of ADNOC standards, HSE policies and procedure, HSEMS, and other legal requirements with ADNOC L & S Health, Safety, and Environmental aspects. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Job Specific Accountabilities
- Organizing the HSE work plan assigned by HSE management
- Establish HSE annual program related to Hail & Gasha Projects and other business units
- Compliance to the HSE & AI Assurance Assurance program
- Carry out HSE activities and site monitoring (like; Facilities Inspection, Site inspection, maintenance activities, and operation) as per plan
- Conduct Gap analysis incompliance against the new ADNOC STANDARD and other new HSE requirement that is relevant to the operation
- Conduct Internal Audit as per the audit program to ensure compliance against policy and procedure, ADNOC STANDARD, ISO Standard, and other legal HSE compliance requirement
- Provide HSE advise to the concerned business units for daily operation
- Conduct HSE Technical evaluation for all the project involved to ensure HSE compliance as per the ADNOC STANDARD and guideline.
- Effective performance monitoring and reporting of Business Units HSE Work Plans
- Provide with recommendations, inputs and feedback for the formulation, development and implementation of the annual HSE plan.
- Compliance with HSE events Plans (HSE in-house training, campaigns awareness, and workshops)
- Conduct site assessment for any unsafe acts and unsafe conditions and issuance of work stoppage
- Involve in the Incident / Accident investigations process as per ADNOC STANDARD requirement
- Involve in reviewing HSE related project document (such as HSE Plan, Method Statement, Drawings and Risk Assessments.
- Liaise with the internal and external audit related to audited business unit for any HSE issues.
- Initiate recommendations, inputs and feedback for the formulation, development and implementation of the annual HSE plan.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Provide input for preparation of the functional budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section's / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.Performance Management
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the function in line with the Company Performance framework.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best Industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Minimum Qualification
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Marine Engineering or Nautical Science (Master, COC Class-1 (FG) or Chief Engineer, COC class-1 (FG), or any equivalent engineering fields with experience in marine operation as officer on board
- At least 10 years' experience in HSE management system implementation in the Oil & Gas industry as an HSE specialist or similar roles in marine operation
- Conversant with ISO Standards, Local Regulation, legal requirement, and other management system compliance as applicable
- Experience in establishing TRA, HAZID, ENVID, PSSR, COMAH, QRA, HSEIA, etc.
- Minimum 5 seagoing years' with a minimum of 2 years in senior officer position
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Certified ISO Lead Auditor at least two of the ISO standards (such as 9001/14001/22301/45001/50001/55001) or equivalent
Group Company: ADNOC Logistics & Services