One of the largest and reputed Banks in UAE with an international work culture is looking to hire Senior Manager/AVP level candidates for the following position:
Specialist - Treasury Accounting & Control
- To develop, manage and implement all finance matters related to Treasury activities within the bank in order to ensure alignment and compliance with external standards and internal policies and procedures
- This roles requires hands-on experience on Treasury Accountancy / Product Control
- Strong and solid exposure to the Accountancy Standard (IFRS9).
- At least 5 years of experience in Treasury Accounting and in the preparation of financial statements of banks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. Chartered Accountant or other equivalent qualification is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Treasury Accounting is required.
- Strong understanding of international financial reporting standards (IFRS9) and treasury related products and accounting.
- Experience with banking accounting principles and procedures.
- Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of operating and capital budget concepts.
- Ability to analyse financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively use a modern automated financial management system.
- Knowledge of flexcube, desktop intelligence and Murex.
The above experience is required for the position specially Treasury Accounting and IFRS9. Relevant candidates may please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location will be Abu Dhabi, UAE (onsite). The position offers tax-free salary and benefits and UAE is one of the most sought destinations for a safe and luxury lifestyle.