We are recruiting for a Compliance Consultancy now seeking a new staff member to act as the outsourced Compliance Officer/MLRO for a range of Authorised Firms. The role will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation client policies, procedures, systems, and controls to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Identifying compliance and money laundering risks and advising on improvements to the client’s control framework
- Developing, initiating, maintaining, and revising policies and procedures to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements
- Keeping clients up to date on changes in ADGM/FSRA regulations and the implications of these changes on their business
- Preparing firms for regulatory risk assessment visits
- Liaising with the FSRA and other competent authorities on behalf of clients
- Maintaining accurate and up to date regulatory files and registers
- Drafting and executing compliance monitoring and testing programmes and perform desk-based reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal procedures
- Undertaking client on-boarding/KYC
- Assisting in promoting the firm at various industry and promotional events and contributing to publications such as regulatory updates and thought leadership pieces
- Providing training on Compliance, AML, and Corporate Governance topics to clients and consultants
- Commitment to continuous learning and development and expanding on your subject matter expertise, and contributing to the development and knowledge of Consultants and Analysts
- Provide support to our Projects Team when needed.
You should have at least 3 years' experience as an Authorised Compliance Officer whether under the ADGM/FRSA, the DFSA or the UK FCA, now looking for a varied career.
This role can be based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi but if based in Dubai, you will be expected to visit Abu Dhabi regularly. NB For any UK Compliance Officers thinking about moving there, we have been recruiting in the UAE for over 16 years and visited many times, hence can advise on Regulatory Structure & Career Development as well as lifestyle, standard of living etc
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at firstname.lastname@example.org (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).