Now it's your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We're looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we'll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry. Job Description
• Support the deliverables of analysis function. Provide in-depth insights through management review packs, other ad-hoc analysis highlighting business performance, returns and other value added insights.
This section shall not be customised to reflect accountabilities, which may be unique to one role. Please use Section 5 to capture any accountabilities specific to the role, which are over and above those mentioned in this section.
• Provide value added analysis to support and influence management decision-making through key business insights
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Monthly insights on key business performance through EXCO presentations
• Support the preparation of analytical reports and presentations for Board of Directors and other senior management meetings by ensuring they are insightful and key strategic themes get highlighted
• Provide on a regular basis a business forecast, highlighting key tailwinds/headwinds to enable the effective management of the monthly/quarterly results.
• To provide a top down strategic guidance for the annual budgeting process highlighting key growth areas including business insights.
• Support analytics around Net Interest Margin impacting the bank margins through detailed analysis and highlighting major movements.
• Provide detailed analytical review of forward looking outlook, business proposals etc.
• Ad-hoc analysis based on internal or external data sources that delivers relevant strategic or financial insight for the bank
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders and business teams to leverage for relevant information enabling value added analysis.
• Ensure compliance with internal governance controls and support team effort.
• Partner with other teams across the Bank to identify opportunities for the Bank and highlight these in appropriate forums, e.g. Business Reviews
• Ad-hoc insights around specific theme based topics to provide stakeholders with key value added insights.
• Support Inorganic growth and related analysis as required - specific or general industry analysis
FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
• Functions within the framework and boundaries of Group policies as well as overall organisational and governance frameworks.
• Authorised to take decisions as per the approved authorisation matrix. Qualifications
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Must have Bachelor's degree.
• Desirable: - Chartered Accountant/ Masters in Business Administration (MBA) / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or any other relevant finance degree or diploma.
• 15 years' relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 10 years in similar positions.