Overseeing and managing the daily administrative tasks for the SEO.
Start your career with a DIFC based Bank as an Administrative Assistant!
We are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within our Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Responsible for Diary & Travel management for the Business Head.
- Expense management for the Business Heads
- Review of expense claims for the relevant teams
- Organize conference & meetings
- Timely submission of leaves & adherence to mandatory leave policy for the relevant teams
- New joiner management, inclusive of seating arrangement and system access, etc
- Marketing Events –Consolidate all responses inclusive of any changes from the relevant teams on various events
- Arrange and organize team birthday celebrations, lunches and gifts
- Assisting in coordinating miscellaneous tasks when required
Work Experience requirements
- Self-motivated, meticulous and able to multi-task
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office