Assistant Director-Product Consultant
Job Description This role is responsible for participating in project implementation by providing software installation and configuration assistance to clients.
- Participate in various implementation projects by providing assistance to clients for the installation and configuration of software solutions.
- Conduct Gap Analysis and/or gather requirements for new functionalities.
- Install/upgrade or help with the installing and upgrading of software.
- Assist clients with building interfaces to our data-warehouse (data mapping).
- Configure our software to match the clients' needs.
- Participate in the testing activities.
- Provide user and technical training to clients.
- Manage project timelines, deliveries, resources and issues/risks.
- Liaise with Product Managers when necessary (product enhancement requests, defects, etc).
- Track project hours and client issues into tracking system.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree) required, preferably in finance or banking/computer technology; graduate/second-level degree (e.g. Master's/MBA) degree preferred.
- Functional understanding of finance instruments within the banking or insurance industries.
- Proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL and strong hands-on technical skills.
- Proven track record in financial software implementations gained. with either, banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators.
- Requires a significant amount of travel to client sites.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.