Assistant Manager HR Specialist Delivery
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Pension Management
Manage Service Delivery activities
- Ensure that all the UAE and GCC Nationals are registered with the Pension authorities.
- Ensure accurate amount is remitted to Pension Authorities before statutory timelines
- Maintain the tracker for UAEN & GCC with the latest new joiners & the leavers on monthly basis
- Ensure that all the UAEN, and GCCN who are eligible for Pension has Ministry of Human Resource labour Card & Contract
- Monthly reconciliation of the Pension accounts & Invoices as received from regulators.
- Timely cancellation of pension for UAE and GCC national leavers
Maintenance of Central Bank Repository
- Handle all HR operational activities
- Ensure timely update & continuous review of Knowledge management article on MyHR.
- Governance over GPS teams - Payroll, Pensions, Ask HR, Reports team etc
- Handle all employee queries on policies, exits, salary, leave, insurance, pension etc
- Ensure required standards of customer service quality are met consistently, whilst maintaining efficiency and productivity
- Ensure that all required analyses, statistics and returns are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure accurate data is maintained in the UAEASR system as mandated by the Central Bank
- Add all the new joiners and terminated staff in the UAEASR on monthly basis. Reconcile all the data added to UEASR on quarterly basis
- Ensure all the EIDs are also captured in the UAEASR system on monthly basis
- Liaise with CMO, Central bank, L&C etc as and when required to arrange for training, provide access to users, request for approval
- Identify and articulate forward looking risks for the country
- Timely completion of the Controlled sample tests
- Ensure Operational Risk (OR) and Compliance requirements are met.
- Track availability of important staff details on HR portal like Passport, Emirates ID etc.
- Identify opportunities and implement plans to achieve continuous improvement.
- HR qualification or Business-Related Degree
- Professional Membership in a recognized HR Body e.g. CIPD or SHRM (optional)
- Sufficient relevant experience within the HR Operations & Pension related activity.
- Ability to deal with conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic & English
- Attention to detail
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.