Provide Job Summary to give an overview of the role. It is primarily used when advertising the role internally and externally during hiring Responsibilities Strategy
Supporting the Senior/Associate Director for Revenue generation and business development Drive the Digital Agenda Business Acquisition & Sales Management
Customer Relationship Building
- Supporting in induction of all (NTB) new customers brought in by the Senior/Associate Director.
- Achieve "best in class" productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process by providing support to Senior/Associate Director
- Update & maintain all MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions etc.)
- Maintain and update customer information on CEMS. Accurate and timely generation of reports.
- Activation of dormant accounts.
- Constantly updated product and process knowledge by successfully attending Tests/ Quizzes/ Certifications.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers
- Effectively meeting customer expectations and handling/ reduction of customer complaints.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
People & Talent
- Ensure compliance of laid down process and procedures.
- Facilitate and Implement work process improvements.
- To ensure compliance with Global Process Standards on Customer Data Confidentiality.
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles.
- Responsibility to review team structure/capacity plans.
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
- Ensure KYC/AML updates, proper zero error documentation.
- Updating the C - Manager, adhering to the Contact Management Plan.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
- Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, anti-misselling, etc and comply with the same.
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- To be able to detect any suspicious transactions, Money laundering, forgeries etc
- Highest compliance with reference to Anti Bribery, Anti Money Laundering & Combating Financial Crime Risk procedures.
- Ensure all GPS standards are followed and adhered.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct .
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Good knowledge groups policies, standards, local regulations and legislations of the prevention of money laundering and adherence to group code of conduct.
- Product Manager - Priority Banking - for Launch and implementation of product campaigns
- Customer Service Manager - WM - for Product services to the customers
- Unit Heads - Treasury - Implementation of sales strategies
- Branch Managers - Implementation of sales strategies
- Marketing Manager - WM - Coordinate marketing and research activities.
- Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer.
- Existing and Prospective Customers - for Acquisition and retention of business
- Ability to maintain a highly decent professional environment in the Priority Centre.
- Educate Clients on using of other delivery channels.
About Standard Chartered
- University Graduate.
- Relevant experience in relationship management.
- Experience in handling all Banking Customer Services & Investment Products.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Networking ability to manage interdepartmental deliverables.
- Good understanding of the business environment in UAE preferably with direct contacts with the local HNI community.
- Proficiency in Computers.
- Adapting to multi-cultural environment.
- Good knowledge of banking practises and regulations.
- Anti-Money laundering, Sanctions/Compliance Training and Basic Banking Practice.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers