Associate Director, Compliance, DIFC
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai Dubai AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
You will support the Head of Compliance and promote the culture and practise of compliance with compliance standards (inc. conducting business within regulatory requirements and to high ethical standards) within the Bank and embed a Here For Good culture and the Code of Conduct.
The main responsibilities includes:
- Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the bank's business and its operations.
- Ensure that key changes to DFSA laws, rules, regulations are communicated and cascaded to business compliance and DIFC management, and an analysis is conducted on the new regulations along with an implementation plan of how we proceed to implement the new changes.
- Working with Business Compliance (including Prudential Regulation, in partnership with Finance and Risk Functions) on DFSA/DIFC regulatory matters and proactively monitors business specific regulatory developments.
- Assist and provide guidance on proper application and interpretation of laws, regulations and policies applicable to the business with clear applicability to how those laws or regualtions apply to the business.