Responsible for delivering the Banks Macro business in ME & Turkey. The person will be responsible for FX, Rates and Commodities Sales across the MENAP institutional client base. Work with the Macro & Commodities teams in expanding the franchise across digitisation, Interest rates, FX and FX solutions, Options and Commodities RESPONSIBILITIES Strategy
- -All axes, new issues, news and research to be distributed in a timely, orderly manner. Critical focus on axes and ability to turn axes with speedmake sure enquiries received and processed asap, tactfully uncover any patterns/cycles for trade enquiries Are we seeing all sides of the trades, can we get some riskless parts for the enquiry to ease burden/risk on trading desk (eg trade part of the enquiry to work the rest), alert trading desk if there are more volumes behind the enquiry?
- Build up the FX solutions and digitisation franchise for ME & Turkey
- Understand and market Interest Rates business, both Cash as well as Derivatives including options
- Originate & Execute Commodities Business for the bank
Responsible for delivering the individual budgets and team budgets for Macro Sales. The person will be responsible for FX, Rates and Commodities Sales across the ME & Turkey institutional client base. Work with the Macro & Commodities teams in expanding the franchise across digitisation, Interest rates, FX and FX solutions, Options and Commodities Processes
Adhere to compliance and processes, procedures governing the FM Sales role People & Talent
Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values within the team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners. Risk Management
Ensure full understanding of the risk and control environment in the sales team. Governance
Adhere to regulatory framework in which the group operates Ensure all global and local compliances are followed in the Region, such as fair pricing, record keeping etc Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct .
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association
External BBD Clients and other FIs as may be necessary
Internal Macro & Commodities Trading, TB, Macro Trading , CCIB Teams Credit/TCRM Legal & Compliance, Sales Head QUALIFICATIONS
MBA or equal qualification with min 7 years of Credit sales experience About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers