Associate, Mergers and Acquisition
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai Dubai AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for an Associate, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) to assist Directors, Executive Directors and Managing Directors in the sourcing and executing of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) transactions.
* Perform financial and valuation analyses using various methodologies
* Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential equity and debt capital market transactions or M&A transactions
* Participate in all stages of transaction executions, from the pitch phase through to closing
* Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings.
* Preparation and presentation of information memoranda, prospectuses, fairness opinions (including valuation) under the supervision of Directors.
* Participate in the origination and execution of transactions.
* Research and analysis of markets and industries.
* Research and financial analysis of companies based on company information, research reports, and other information sources.
* Coordinate efforts with deal team members across the Bank.
* Assist Directors in structuring transactions.
* Contribute to the sourcing of new ideas.