Associate Product Manager About myZoi
Are you a recent graduate? Does purpose, community and learning drive your career choices? Are you seeking a fun, creative, innovative work environment to build your skills? We are looking for you!
myZoi is an exciting fintech start-up aiming to promote financial inclusion globally. Our vision is to provide a level playing field to the unbanked and the underbanked in accessing essential financial services in an affordable, convenient, and transparent fashion.
A business that is diverse, inclusive and led by our purpose; we need ambitious, dynamic talent to join our team! The Opportunity
Our mission is to disrupt financial services for the unbanked and underbanked. Our Product team are at the heart of our venture; working collaboratively to do something that's never been done and have a significant impact on people's lives.
We need a solutions-focused Associate Product Manager to operate at an exciting intersection of product development, product management, and customer experience. It will allow you to work closely with a team of colleagues with vast experience on a future-focused project with a defined purpose. Your Role
- Support product team to implement myZoi's product roadmap, product strategy, and different product initiatives.
- Work closely with the Product Leads, Tech Leads, and Development team to gather and document business requirements.
- Support product team to conduct research on users, competition, and market to identify customer needs and product gaps.
- Support product team to translate product roadmap into minimum viable product iterations.
- Work with Product Leads and development team's Business Analysts to create well-defined features/user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Support product team with preparing and executing test cases and recording test results.
- Gather product data, including customer analytics, statistics, and customer trends.
- Build knowledge of the regulatory framework in which myZoi operates and initiatives of local industry bodies to stay ahead of the regulatory change agenda and how it affects the product lifecycle.
- Be a champion and support, implement agile and human-centred design principles.
Strategic yet hands-on, you are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and excited to collaborate, putting the user needs at the heart of everything you do. You are passionate about creatively framing and solving complex business problems, pushing the boundaries of product design.
You know how to navigate through ambiguity and use your creativity to ask the right questions that lead to the correct answers. You are skilled in involving the right people at the right time in the right way, and really know how to excite, inspire, and empower within collaborative teams. Key Stakeholders
- Product Leads
- Tech Leads
- Head of Operations
- Sales Team
- Implementation Team
Qualifications and Skills
- Vendors, suppliers, and service providers
- University Degree in computer science, engineering, business management, or a related field
- Knowledge of design principles and agile processes, such as Scrum, Kanban
- Experience in Software Product Management, Business Analysis, or Software Development
- Experience with financial institution, preferably in Retail Products, Digital Banking Initiatives preferred
- Understanding the Customer Experience design and user experience principles
- Project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Trello, and similar collaboration tools
- Understanding of key technology concepts, Query languages like SQL and Spark SQL, basics in logical/physical data models, python functional programming, and architecture is a plus.
CBUAE SVF and RPSCS regulations Expert
Group, SCV, Venture Product Management Frameworks Expert
Agile methodology Advanced
User interface and user experience design principles Expert
Human cantered design principles Advanced About SC Ventures
SC Ventures ("SCV") was established in 2018 with the purpose of "Rewiring the DNA in Banking" by bringing three distinct areas together:
- The eXellerator Lab, enabling innovation at large in the Bank by supporting intrapreneurs and their ideas, collaborating with fintech's through the SCV Fintech Bridge and engaging with clients and co-creation ideas
- The Investment Fund ("Fund"), tasked to acquire minority stakes in fintech companies ("fintechs") whose technology has been successfully validated in the Group
- Venture building , with the objective of exploring new business models ("ventures"), in the way it engages existing new customers and markets.
There are c.65 team members (excluding individual ventures), including dedicated colleagues from the Group's support functions, based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Nairobi, London and San Francisco.