Banking Enterprise Architect - Master Principal Sales Consultant
Banking Enterprise Architect / Master Principal Sales Consultant
Reporting to: Head of Global Digital and Architecture Team
Banking Enterprise Architects who have extensive experience in solution architecting, design and analysis as part of solution sales engagements relating to enterprise IT applications for the Banking & Financial Services Industry and adept in technical selling.
· The candidate should be able to demonstrate Thought Leadership with regards to Banking Enterprise and Technical Architectures
· Adept at value selling and insight engagements which help banking customers understand the benefits and value of Oracle's Banking solutions
· Develop in-depth understanding of Oracle's Banking Application offerings and technologies
· Should demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise on Digital Banking and Open Banking Capabilities and its impact on conventional banking architectures
· Champion X-LOB engagement and solution design by collaborating with other line of businesses within Oracle
· Drive Demo Excellence on Digital, Technical and Extensibility Capabilities of Oracle's banking solution suite
· Must have good understanding of cloud technologies and be able to drive discussions with customers on Oracle solution's move to cloud
· Effective articulation of technical features/architecture, benefits & the value they bring in solving business problems in enterprise Banking solution domain
· Strong work experience in managing pre-sales related processes, large bids and application solutioning with in-depth understanding of RFP/RFI process, proposal development and continuous support through the Sales cycle.
· Ability to effectively engage with Senior IT architects of banks & financial institutions and differentiate Oracle's product offerings technology benefits
· Conduct one-to-many presentations, demonstrations, and orchestrate proof-of-concepts
· Exposure in enterprise OLTP/OLAP applications (design/development/implementation) for the Financial Services Industry
· Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Stack, SOA, Micro Services Architecture, EAI, Web Technologies, Data Warehousing etc. is preferred.
· Good awareness of the technology landscape, products, tools, trends. E.g. Database, Middleware, J2EE, Process flows, etc.
· IT Infrastructure domain knowledge - on Datacenter, Hardware platforms, deployments, Network/Security, High availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage concepts etc. would be preferred.
· Keep track of technology advancements, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions
· Knowledge of DevOps processes using open standard tools
· Strong knowledge of prototyping tools like Invision, Adobe XD, etc
· Advanced skills in creating presentations and infographics
· Ability to write whitepapers targeting our business and IT audience on the customer side
· Understanding of Mobile Technologies and Trends
· Understanding of UI / UX frameworks like Angular, Knockout, Oracle JET, etc
· Database technologies like Oracle, MySQL, etc
· Understanding of Enterprise Service Bus capabilities
· Understanding of containerization using Docker, Kubernetes, etc
· Understanding of security capabilities around authentication, authorization, entitlements, encryption, etc
· Understanding of High Availability Architectures used in Banking Application deployments
· Understanding of Domain Driven Design and Micro Services
· Java Concepts
· XML / JSON
· SOA/ Web Services / REST APIs / Open Banking
· Understanding of BPM, BPEL, etc
· Business Intelligence tools like Oracle BI Power BI, Business Objects, etc
· Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to deliver presentations to large CIO's/CTO's & their teams and an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management.
· Sales flair to enable consultative selling
· Appreciation of technology and ability to relate to customer needs
· Willingness to Travel
MBA's from reputed institutions preferred
· Seasoned Banking Technology / Enterprise Architect professional with minimum of 10 years of experience Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Master Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).