Base Oil Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-established trading house looking to hire a base oil trader to join their team to trade remotely. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for trading any and all base oils (groups i-v, mineral and synthetic, etc.)
- Analyse pricing and other data to be able to capitalise on shifts in the base oils market
- Create and maintain connections with suppliers of base oils ensuring competitive pricing to clients
- Build on a pre-existing portfolio of end user clients
- Reports into the trading managing
- 3+ years' experience in trading a base oils portfolio a necessity.
- Current trading experience in the base oils sector.
- Portfolio of active transferable relationships in base oils (supply and demand side) a necessity
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Role to be carried out remotely with head office in Dubai