Bunker Trader - Turkish Market
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international bunker trading company looking to hire a back to back bunker trader with knowledge of the Turkish market to join the trading team in Dubai. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for back to back bunker trading in the Turkish market.
- Assessing market trends and pricing in the bunker industry, producing accurate forecasts with a view to increasing profitability.
- Grow and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts in the marine fuels sector order to ensure competitive pricing of bunker fuels.
- Build and sustain client base for marine fuels.
- Reports into the Managing Director of the Dubai office.
- Experience in spot trading a marine fuels portfolio ideal, however those with shipping, shipbroking and physical supply experience will be considered.
- A portfolio of transferable business in the bunker sector would be preferable
- Ability to speak English a necessity plus Turkish a bonus.
- Must be target motivated with exceptional interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Role to be based in Dubai.