Bunker Trader, Dubai
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading company seeking a bunker trader for their office in Dubai. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Back-to-back bunker trading focusing on the Middle East market within the marine fuel industry, trading; MGO, MFO, HFO, MDO, IFO etc.
- Work closely with operators/ship owners in the local UAE market to meet sales volume while achieving company targets
- Preform regular market analysis and assess trade processes to maximise business profit and identify foreseeable risk
- Develop and improve supplier and client relationships locally and worldwide with the aim to create business in new geographical areas
- Reports into the managing director
- At least 3 years' working experience in bunker trading
- Strong knowledge of sales and purchasing in marine fuel
- Strong understanding of the local UAE ports and supply chain process
- Willing to travel and meet clients to develop and strengthen customer relationships
- Located in Dubai or happy to relocate