2023 - Mustaqbali - مستقبلي - Graduate - Consumer, Private and Business Banking - UAE Consumer, Private and Business Banking (CPBB)
Our team consists of 25,000 colleagues, spread across 35 countries. And we're transforming - embracing agile and new ways of working together, which helps us to truly 'think client' and serve millions of our affluent and emerging affluent clients, across the world. Our clients include individuals and small businesses, and we support them with a range of traditional banking services, including investment, credit and wealth planning solutions. Our digital services are designed to provide our clients with unique and superior experiences. We offer career opportunities for relationship managers, customer service specialists, product and segment management, sales and wealth planning. Your Training
Our program provides opportunities to move straight into a full-time role. We offer a wide range of entry level positions across the Bank for individuals who know that they want to kick start their careers in the financial services industry.
You will follow a tailored training and development plan and will be supported and encouraged along the way through buddy and mentoring schemes and have the opportunity to network with our senior management team. All graduates participating in the program will have the opportunity to deploy into a permanent role within the stream they have applied to. We have roles within:
- Wealth Management
- Private and Business Banking
We're interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Local Graduate roles, you must:
About Standard Chartered
- Be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years; and
- UAEN is preferred
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our colleagues, clients and communities. And we're on a journey to be the world's most sustainable and responsible bank. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle , continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together , we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Visit our careers website http://www.sc.com/careers
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance , with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off includes volunteering leave , maternity and parental leave for spouse/partner, compassionate leave, sabbatical leave, along with market competitive annual leave
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation , one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.