International company B2Broker (Business to Broker) is a fintech developer and liquidity provider for brokerage companies, banks and investment funds.
Having occupied its niche in the market since 2014, the company is a leader in its field, and therefore it is constantly growing and developing. Nowadays the company’s offices are situated in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Limassol, Hong Kong, Minsk, London, Dubai and Kiev.
A role is now available for a Chief IT Officer. The successful candidate will become a part of our C-management and will help us to implement the enterprise model to our IT Department. This role will be crucial in defining the technical strategy for our products. The core task is to implement the best processes and help us build a multinational and multicultural development team, which will be able to continue creating the best products in the market.
- Closely work with Business leaders to understand the business imperatives, business functions, application and technology landscape. Map out the architecture roadmap, technology capabilities and implementation plan
- Provide technical vision, strategy, and execute the long-term architectural direction. Perform analysis and make recommendations to senior leadership regarding product architecture and standards for adoption
- Develop a deep knowledge of our business & collaborate with stakeholders in building the system of collating business and functional requirements and translate requirements into technical specifications and architectures that are robust, scalable and supportable
- Ensure the preparation of a roadmap to modern application as such modular and loosely coupled design deployable on a cloud native architecture
- Technical relationship management for 3rd party components in trading platform
- Management and mentoring of IT Department
- Review and manage associated business and IT risks
- Performance tracking, KPI management and analysis in collaboration with business teams
- Implementation of the entreprise model, which will help us to reduce bus factors;
- Oversee over the stable and proactive working environment in the IT Department
Skills and competencies required
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant degrees.
- 7+ years’ Fintech, IT development or a financial market player with self developed products and systems
- Broad technical experience and a deep interest in current and new technologies, cloud hosting, code development and delivery practices
- Experienced at managing Major Incidents and Problems at senior levels
- Experience of acting within mature ITIL and agile processes. A proven ability to implement and/or improve existing processes
- Experience with application optimisation through stress and performance testing
- Technical or related IT certification
- Experience of project management or suitable qualification
- Experience with creating formal process and service reporting documentation
- A good understanding of appropriate regulation in relation to a trading platform e.g. MiFID, CASS
- Excellent knowledge of C#, Go, or Relational Database
- Experience at SQL, database design
- Experience with planning and creating unit tests, integration tests, etc.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, Postgres, Docker, NodeJS, TypeScript
- Bonus: Cloud, DevOps, containerization, market knowledge
- Knowledge of other Trading Platform