Client Acquisition Manager - Affluent Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Lead the Bank's Affluent client growth strategy by utilizing the Affluent client value proposition to acquire New to Bank Affluent clients. Strategy
- Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from Alliances, Targeted lists or Executive Banking Team on full Affluent offering
- Also handle client-led requests via marketing campaigns and online pull
- Activate NTB clients, set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e., Online, Contact Centre, ATM, and hand-over clients to assigned Priority Banking Teams
People and Talent
- Utilize available resources including the Affluent proposition, product benefits matching client needs, the Bank's brand, global network, ad hoc campaigns and specialist support to onboard affluent clients to the Bank
- Ensure early deepening of clients across multiple products to create client stickiness and to become the primary bank for the client's transactional, savings and investment needs
- Execute on-boarding activities across the Bank's local and international network to acquire Affluent clients
- Ensure that onboarded clients match the profile as set out for Affluent clients to ensure sustainable growth of the Affluent portfolio
- Ensure new clients have a seamless initial onboarding experience,
- Maintain the quality of the portfolio in terms of client qualification.
- Not applicable to the role
- Ensure "Customer Due Diligence" requirements as prescribed by the bank are duly adhered to. All legal and compliance guidelines provided by the bank are adhered to.
- Data confidentiality and secrecy norms of the bank are fully adhered to.
- Ensure error free application and documentation, all the documents provided by the customer for completion of the account opening forms and/or loan application forms should be duly checked prior to submission.
- Ensure that the sales process prescribed by the bank is fully adhered to.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies related to Mis-selling etc. & comply the same.
- Maintain complete and detailed knowledge of all the assigned products.
- Be responsive to customer's needs and practice responsible selling, adhering to appropriate sales and marketing practices.
- Maintain accurate and up to date activity records.
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Ensure compliance with global AML & CDD standards
- Ensure compliance to internal and external regulations
- Ensure ORF / process universe adoption and governance
- Work collaboratively with FCC, AML, L&C on Due Diligence and all other processes as needed
- Provide input to governance and operational risk to define measures and controls for prevention
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Zero Tolerance on Fraud and Misselling
- Attend all required Trainings
Key Internal Stakeholders
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Manage regulatory relationships in relation to the Retail Banking business in the UAE.
- Embed the Group's Values and Group Code of Conduct to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics. Comply with relevant policies, processes and regulations, as part of the culture. Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in the UAE
- Onboarding & CDD
- Conduct and Financial Crime Compliance
- Retail Operations
- Client Experience
- Priority Relationship Managers
- Premium Executives
- Affluent Banking CVP
- Retail Products
- Wealth Management
- Branch Banking
- Credit Initiation
- Digital Banking
Perform other responsibilities as assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Relevant experience in sales and relationship management.
- Experience in handling all Banking Products.
- Demonstrated ability in sales planning.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Networking ability to manage interdepartmental deliverables.
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
- Good understanding of the business environment in UAE preferably with direct contacts with the local HNI community.
- Computer literacy at the user level.
- Adapting to multi-cultural environment.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.