Client Service Manager - Preferred UAE Nationals
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide professional, accurate and timely support to Relationship Managers
- Handling of Relationship Manager's Client calls and dealing with Clients in a professional manner
- Produce high quality correspondence to clients and resolve client enquiries
- Adhere and be diligent to the Bank's policies and procedures and the regulations as part of the Bank's fight against money laundering and fraud
- Work with RMs to aid them in account opening and submitting documentation to the middle office
- Assist with the preparation of Client Due Diligence (CDD) reviews. Preparing them to be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to the due date and follow up of issues raised as required by RM.
- Liaising with other SCB entities to open and manage accounts booked in other Bank Centres
- Ownership of taking Client's transactional requests, ensuring they are booked in the Bank's system, with all necessary documents and checks completed
- Timely completion of credit applications
- Proactively respond to client and RM investigations by phone, fax or e-mail
- To provide an accurate account of all client contact in the Bank's systems' Client Contact reports
- Promptly handle Client complaints, including resolution with service levels and accurate input onto the Complaints Database
- Constantly challenge processes and procedures with a view to streamlining and simplifying, to reduce waste and improve service offered to internal and external clients
- Actively keep up to date with existing and new SCB Private Bank products and attend all in house training
- Provide assistance with booking Investment business trips
Knowledge / Skills / Experience Required:
- At least 2 years of Private Banking experience, preferably in a Client Service role
- Solid knowledge of banking practices and associated regulatory requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to speak/correspond to clients on a daily basis
- Works well within a team of RMs and Client Service Officers
- Eagerness to help others within the Client Service team
- Ability to work with support functions such as Compliance, Account Review (CAR), Control and Supervision and Operations and focus on working as one bank rather than individual units
- The candidate will have gained a degree from a reputable institution or some form of financial qualification.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.