A seasoned Compliance Manager looking forward to exciting opportunity in Dubai
- Perform key responsibilities with due care and diligence, and in conformity with the standards required by the Firm, the Group, the Firm’s Clients, and applicable laws and regulations, including in conformity and compliance with the security and / or confidentiality requirements specified by the Firm and Client from time to time;
- Avoid any conflicts of interest(s)
- Develop Client Proposals and assist Head of Regulatory and Compliance Services in enlarging practice product offering;
- Leading advisory projects on strategic matters linked to regulation with particular regard to DIFC/DFSA, ADGM/FSRA and Central Bank of the UAE and SCA;
- Assist clients with developing adequate structures and control frameworks to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Assist clients with Authorisation/FSP application to Financial Freezone Authorities (DFSA & FSRA);
- Drafting manuals, policies and procedures
- Assisting in advising clients on how to build/enhance an ethics, integrity and compliance culture;
- Assist Senior Managers and Head of Regulatory and Compliance Services on reviewing regulations and determining best practices as directed;
- Acting as Outsourced Compliance Officer (“CO) & Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) for clients regulated by the DFSA/FSRA/SCA (to include but not limited to designing and implementing compliance monitoring programs and risk mitigation packages);
- Assist on Project management mandates in relation to various consulting projects;
- Drafting and reviewing of responses, incorporation forms, procedure summaries towards the setup of UAE vehicles;
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for use by the management and / or to facilitate monitoring of recurrent tasks.
- Preparing and delivering training in-house and to clients on AML, Corporate governance and related topics.
Who you are:
- Experience as a registered CO/MLRO preferably
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in Compliance advisory from top tier international banks or Big 4 Regulatory Risk consulting roles (mandatory, do not apply unless)
- Strong investigational, analytical, ethics and problem-solving skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Extraordinary attention to details
- Passionate about Fintech
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Experience working with people of different backgrounds and a high level of cultural competency
- Strong regulatory compliance, investigation or audit experience gained within a financial services, legal or regulatory environment demonstrating solid understanding of the UAE or UK regulatory environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and advise on regulatory projects.