Supporting in the establishing and implementing the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) framework and function in the DIFC Branch in line with the guidelines of BOS Group Compliance.
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Compliance Officer!
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Specific duties include
- Identify the AML policies and procedures necessary to support the business. Advise relationship managers on AML/ Compliance requirements and establishment of procedures in line with BOS Group AML framework.
- Review of new client onboarding documentation and periodic reviews to ensure compliance with DFSA AML regulations and BOS Group AML requirements.
- Provide compliance and AML training and ensure compliance awareness of the staff.
- Provide regular reports as required by the head office in Singapore/ regulators.
- Support in review of AML assessments of the branch and support implementation of audit recommendations.
- Support the regulatory compliance function as necessary.
- Degree qualified (preferably with legal knowledge)
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in Compliance / Internals Controls in a financial institution in the Middle East or other jurisdiction preferably with experience in an international financial context or External Audit.
- ACAMS AML certification or equivalent program.
- Knowledge of UAE/ DFSA regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Effective communication skills – fluent in English (Spoken and written Arabic will be advantage)
- Strong risk management perspective and experience