Consulting Solutions Manager - Digital Full Stack Development
Oracle Consulting has an extremely high profile with customers. We understand and analyze their IT problems and opportunities, then provide the best Oracle technology solutions. Cloud, Technology and Applications consultants act as trusted advisors for customers, and do whatever it takes to deliver solutions that meet their business and value objectives.
As a consulting business, customer relationships are the heart of growing our business. We are ambassadors at the customer site both to create the right relationship and trust from the customers and to deliver high quality projects, services and advices. Our skills and capabilities are Oracle Consulting's most important asset.
Oracle Consulting's solutions lines include:
- Oracle Software as a Service (SaaS) Applications, such as ERP, HCM, and CRM
- On-Premise Oracle Applications, such as Oracle e-Business Suite R12
- Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) & Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), including
- Application Development
- Integration & Data Management
- Content Management & User Experience
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Business Analytics (BI, EPM, Data Warehouse, & Predictive Analytics)
- Oracle Database & Big Data Platform
The Oracle Consulting organization aims to grow revenue and increase value contribution to our customers by:
Providing best of industry service to maximize customer satisfaction and enable business requirements
Leading innovation, expertise and specialization through a high performance organization
Driving the most agile and efficient solution while expanding existing customers base
Oracle Consulting, Middle East Operations (MEO), is looking for senior SOA / Integration Architect with hands on experience on Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA Suite family of products- BPM, BPEL, OSB, and ODI. Experience in implementing Oracle SOA Cloud, Process Cloud, and Integration Cloud Services is strongly preferred.
We are looking to hire SOA/BPM implementation experts with 5+ years of relevant Oracle SOA/BPM experience and at least 3 end to end implementation experience.
We are looking for senior consultants capable of leading compelling solution development with clients to "Inspire, Connect and Perform".
- To act as a trusted advisor to senior clients in the MEO region:
- To develop compelling, profitable and deliverable customer solutions with Oracle and customers
- To be commercially astute when engaging and advising a client
- To act as ambassadors for Oracle Solutions throughout a customer engagement
- Work closely with client, sales, pre-sales and delivery staff to develop a robust architecture
- Take full ownership of "best practice" of their competency area, covering the whole strategic footprint
- Manage the re-use and knowledge management of their competency area
- Work with customers transforming OnPremise implementations to Cloud implementations or develop fresh Cloud implementations for new Oracle customers.
- Act as a mentor to other team members as well as customers with best-practice implementation approaches.
- Collect implementation requirements and convert them into tangible deliverables.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Experience/Technical/ Professional knowledge
- Oracle SOA Suite (BPEL & OSB )
- Oracle Application Integration (project experience in integrating at least one application e.g. EBS, Siebel, Fusion ERP, Fusion HCM, Taleo, etc.)
- Oracle BPM
- Oracle Java
- Oracle ADF/ JET/MAF
- Cloud Integration experience
- Service Security implementation
- Oracle ICS/PCS/SOACS
- Agile development experience
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Good communication
- Quick learner
- Problem solving skills
- This is a Billable Consulting role and requires up to 70% travel.
This is a Dubai based role Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).