Corporate Citizenship & Sustainability Manager, Major Corporate-backed Investor, Dubai, UAE
12038 About our client
Our client is a major family-owned conglomerate which has a sizeable investment arm. Various arms of the company invest in a range of strategic directions, including venture capital and incubating new businesses. This role takes the lead in ensuring that the company's sustainability effort enhances business performance and supports the long-term interests of the company. Our client promotes on merit and offers a strong career path. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Serve as the focal point for the company's sustainability and corporate citizenship activities, applying and implementing strategies to maximize social and business impact
- Identify and prioritize areas for institutional sustainability efforts
- Formulate action plans with defined objectives, targets and responsibilities to support the sustainability strategy taking into consideration the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Support and work with the company's four platforms to develop relevant sustainability and corporate citizenship strategies and plans
- Lead the corporate citizenship committee that develops, manages and monitors key initiatives
- Foster a culture of sustainability through ongoing organizational communications and education
- Offer expertise and support initiatives to reduce company-wide resource consumption
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Work closely with the communications department to create and implement communication strategies to publicize the company's sustainability effort.
- Arabic speaker
- Strong communicator
- Experience in nonprofits and/or programme coordination or fundraising organizations.