See job description for details
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We're in a unique position to learn
from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you'll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger together.
Job Description Job Purpose:
To manage and grow large account portfolios and client relationships for assigned portfolio in the CBG segment; improve service quality levels and supervise the subordinates' day-to-day activities and client interactions to ensure that the objectives are constantly met and its revenue targets achieved, while maintaining client satisfaction and portfolio credit quality. Key Accountabilities: Client and Market Analysis
Client Relationship Management
- Participate in the financial analysis conducted on clients and their respective industries/ markets to identify potential opportunities and risks.
- Originate new business opportunities with target clients across banking products
- Develop Term Sheet, Information Memorandum, mandate letter.... etc.;
- Examine & resolve credit, market and operational risk aspects of the transactions in collaboration with products and enablement units.
- Pitch, review, negotiate and conclude deals.
- Maintain the credit quality of the client's relationships within the Portfolio to an acceptable level set by the Bank's management
- Achieve individual and team's financial performance targets.
- Identify & develop cross selling opportunities and increase the cross-sell ratio with key clients.
- Ensure Account Plans are prepared and maintained for all key clients.
- Ensure all clients' files /documents are maintained.
- Ensure all credit reviews are submitted on time and agreed conditions are met.
- Maintain a satisfactory audit on the portfolio
- Learning & Development - Attend appropriate on and off-the-job training programs.
- Ensure that all internal processes for existing portfolio and NTBs are met in line with the Bank's policies & procedures.
- Adhere to process KPI's and, ORM, BCP & Internal Audit requirements
Policies, Systems, Processes, and Procedures
- Assist the Unit Head / Line Manager in the day-to-day administrative and transactional activities such as client calls, documentation follow up, updating pipeline, and any other activities in the unit/team to ensure continuity of work and the delivery of effective and high quality outputs.
- Manage and follow up on KYC and compliance requirements in order to ensure consistency with the Bank's KYC and AML policies and regulatory requirements.
MIS and Reports
- Follow all relevant policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet the unit's requirements, policies, and standards.
Qualifications Minimum Qualification
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Master's degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Knowledge of the banking sector, and FAB's products and business strategies
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to analyse and research information
- Banking software systems proficiency
- Data analysis and financial modelling skills
- Credit analysis and FOREX skills
- Communication skills
- 8-10 years of experience in corporate banking (coverage).